What Is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser when you browse the internet. They are used to collect, store, and share data about a person’s activities across websites, including on Orionators School Of Learning.
Cookies also allow us to remember things about your visits to our site, like your preferred language, which makes the site easier to use.
We store two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies- which expire after a short time after you close your browser. These are used to get details related to every single browning session, one by one.
- Persistent Cookies- which are stored in your browser for a longer time to help us identify you and your actions and provide relevant results.
We store your purchase data and browser stored information.
Why Do We Store Cookies?
- Authentication and security
- To help you log into your OSL account
- To protect your security
- To help detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate OSL’s agreements
For example, cookies help authenticate your access to the OSL account and prevent unauthorized parties from logging into your account.
- To remember data about your browser, preferences, and details
- To remember settings and other choices that you’ve made
These cookies help us remember your details like the city/state you are in and customize the content according to that without popping up the same details form multiple times.
3.Analytics and Research
- To help us keep information about your actions
- To help us keep track of actions for better performing site
- To help us identify your response
We use different types of technologies in OSL like google analytics to track your response over our advertisements, your session time, your keywords, etc. and get a response as our email partner to send you regular updates through emails.
No cookies collected by us on OSL or other by the platform will be used by the third-party technologies.
- To customize OSL with more relevant content for any future use by you
- To retarget you with relevant courses in the future
- To provide you with relevant advertising
What Are My Privacy Options?
If you block your browser to accept cookies, you will not receive personalized pages and the browser might ask you to fill data again and again. This will happen as you blocked the browser to collect cookies and send it to us.
Updates & Contact Info